Insurance Sales Agent, Full-time (AAA Owensboro-KY)
Company: AAA East Central
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference. AAA East Central is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude. As a Sales Agent you will work in our Owensboro Branch Office located at 1600 Frederica St., Kentucky . Y ou must be available to work full-time 37.50 to 40.00 hours per week including some Saturday's. The business hours of this location are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You will be offering new memberships and property & casualty insurance products while assisting with managing current company accounts. This is an inside sales position, servicing our customers in person as well as on the phone. We're looking for motivated, self-starters, who can work independently in order to build and service a book of business. Successful agents demonstrate the ability to multi-task, cross-sell, accurately quote insurance rates, and qualify prospects and service members. AAA East Central will support you by offering:
- Paid Training
- $20.51 per hour for up to the first 6 months, then commission based plus forgivable draw of $1667.00
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage and 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid time off benefits: vacation time, sick time, Holidays
- Recognition program for top performers
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1902
- No overhead expensesQualifications Position Requirements:
- 2 yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required by hire date (if you don't have it, we will assist you) Apply Directly Online At: "Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service." AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer _____________________________________________________ Joining AAA East Central is an opportunity to strengthen the name and reputation of the brand you've always known, while reaching a new level of opportunity in your career. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong organization rated A+ by A.M. Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. Through the years, AAA East Central has worked to create an environment that encourages employees to stay with the company for a long time. We believe we've accomplished this goal through our employee benefit and incentive programs. This is demonstrated by the many employees who have chosen to work as AAA East Central employees more than 10 years. Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA East Central employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.
Indeed123 Please send resume to:
Keywords: AAA East Central, Owensboro , Insurance Sales Agent, Full-time (AAA Owensboro-KY), Sales , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!