Company: Tasty Brands, LLC
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Total Packaging is an innovative supplier of operational and
packaging solutions. Honoring our commitment to provide quality
products and quality service for over four decades, we continuously
invest in our facility to offer copious segments of the Food
Industry - Retail, Convenience Stores, School Food Service,
Industrial, etc. cutting edge packaging services.
From private label packaging, contract packaging and assembly to
sandwiches, wraps, portioned proteins, meal kits, condiments and
more at Total Packaging we work to truly deliver The Total
The Warehouse Manager to handle the daily operations of the
warehouse, including receiving, storing and delivering items. The
successful applicant will have excellent communication skills,
proactively identify deviations or potential deviations and
collaborate with other team members to take corrective action
immediately. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the food
manufacturing, we invite you to apply today.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational,
and personnel policies and procedures.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies
- Proactively identifies deviations or potential deviations and
works with the Production management team to take corrective action
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material
handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing
and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts;
reconciling with data storage system.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and
implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work
orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management or
- Five plus years in a food-manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers
and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative
solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
- Computer skills, analytical, equipment and food-processing
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best
- Proven ability to implement process improvement
Keywords: Tasty Brands, LLC, Owensboro , Warehouse Manager, Professions , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!