CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCS Owensboro KY
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through September 30, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students. Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 6 months of tractor trailer experience! Has making a career move been on your mind? Maybe it's time to consider joining a transportation leader with a 40-year history of excellence. We have an opportunity for you to join our team as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver to help serve our hardware customer located in Louisville, KY. As a CDL-A driver on this account you will: - Deliver palletized freight to hardware distributors throughout the South, Midwest and Northeast - Our primary routes take us from Louisville, Ky to; Texas, Florida, Wisconsin, Iowa, Carolinas, Michigan, and occasionally Pennsylvania. - On rare occasions, we have routes that run to the West coast. - Drivers are home by Friday 80% of the time; the other 20% can vary but usually no later than Saturday by noon. - Most drivers average 2,100 miles/ week; with a guaranteed minimum of 1,500 miles/ week - Stop pay of $15/ stop; average 5 stops per week Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience): - Starting pay of .42 cpm ; top-out pay of .44 cpm within 1 year. - Estimated $47,850 annual pay based on 50 weeks. Check out these benefits of being a full-time CDL-A driver: - Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as: $75.70 per week for family $30.55 per week for single coverage With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives. - Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals - Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.) - Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits - 8 paid holidays (after 90 days) - Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks - Uniform program- Averitt will provide - Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k) - Referral rewards program - Weekly direct payroll deposits - Flexible spending accounts - Wells Fargo banking products - Wellness programs available - Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals - A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971! Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership. Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Date posted: 09/07/2018
Keywords: Averitt Express, Owensboro , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCS Owensboro KY, Professions , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!