Project Electrical Engineer
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Manpower Engineering seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to
for our client in the Owensboro, KY area. Outstanding relo package.
Overview of job duties:
- Capital Projects to modernize casting areas.
- Work with Level 1 controls, low voltage.
- Work with vendors and purchasing
- Work within budget and deadlines.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard
engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in
making minor adaptations and modifications to electrical equipment
utilizing lean manufacturing techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks, promoting
open communication with peers and providing updates to direct
- Draft and submit budget proposals, recommend subsequent budget
changes when necessary.Here's a summary of who we're seeking:
- Four-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology and
minimum of three years' experience in an industrial environment
- Electrical Engineer would be ideal, but Automation Engineer
with EE experience good as well.
- Capital Project Management experience
- Capable to understand and modify L1 Software on the automation
platforms in use at facility (Siemens, Rockwell,---).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, analytical
skills, and good PC skills.
- Must work well in a team environment and possess good
- Good electrical aptitude.
- Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing
- Good methodical aptitude for troubleshooting equipment and
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Owensboro , Project Electrical Engineer, Professions , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!