Electrical Power Systems Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The primary responsibilities of this position are as
- Develop and provide clear, concise switching orders for all
system changes including direction for establishing electrical safe
- Provide electrical engineering expertise to ensure equipment
reliability and system improvement affecting both high and medium
- Monitor plant high voltage power operation, including system
line-up, production center requirement, and interface as
- Provide 24/7 failure response in the event of an immediate
response system issue (using the help of in-house and contract
resources) to return to full productivity in an expedient
- Provide detailed analysis on all high voltage related
- Lead capital budget initiatives for the high voltage power
system, prepare funding requests, provide expenditure projections,
implement actions, and track execution.
- Develop and implement multi-year maintenance plans.
- Lead the design, rebuild, install, and commission of both new
and revised equipment including, but not limited to high current
rectifier systems, transformers, high voltage switchgear, high
voltage transmission line, and metering for specific high voltage
- Provide support and audit of medium and high voltage safety
protocol SPA to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for electrical safety protocol across plant.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Owensboro , Electrical Power Systems Engineer, Professions , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!