Contract Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer (3+ years)
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Manpower Engineering is seeking five Project Engineers to join
the Maintenance & Engineering team for our client in the Owensboro,
KY area. Will use your knowledge of project management to plan and
implement key capital projects, drive technology improvements and
provide engineering solutions that deliver productivity and improve
operations within the business unit. Contract positions expected to
last 3+ years. Great Manager! Here's a summary of who we're
seeking: Needing 2 MEs and 3 EEs:
- EE with understanding of Level 2 automation/controls. Will also
handle some equipment upgrade projects
- EE to manage electrical side of large cast house upgrade
projects. Previous casting experience a huge plus.
- EE with a blend of power and controls (power system feed, 480V
and Allen Bradley controls)
- ME to manage mechanical side of large cast upgrade projects.
Previous casting experience a huge plus.
- Another Mechanical Engineer who is a little earlier in their
career (around 3 years' experience)Should have:
- BS Engineering degree, or degree in related engineering field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an industrial environment
- Technical and project management skills are needed in this
position, with potential ability to work multiple projects
- Experience in the aluminum industry strongly preferred
- Experience with continuous line processes strongly
preferredOverview of job duties:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing capital
projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This
includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team
members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to
deliver projects according to plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end and
oversee quality control throughout the project implementation
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Dept
area business goals in collaboration with senior management and
- Provide quality and timely field engineering technical support,
communication and advice to plant managers and operating personnel
concerning the design, maintenance of equipment, and procurement of
critical spare parts in the Dept in conjunction with assigned
projects or as part of process improvement tasks.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent
budget changes when necessary.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members,
contractors and stakeholders in timely and clear fashion.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Owensboro , Contract Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer (3+ years), Professions , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!