Posted on: May 3, 2022
The Solution Architect is responsible for managing changes
across an entire solution and has ownership and oversight of the
solution design from implementation to production. The ideal
candidate possesses strong project management skills, the ability
to coordinate resources and tasks while supporting the overall
goals, initiatives, and objectives of the solution and the client.
Additionally, the Solution Architect role requires the ability to
effectively influence, collaborate, and quickly adapt to change
within a fast-paced organization.
**DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Activities are focused on client consulting for proposed changes,
process improvements, issues or research of client data
- Responsible for the implementation of Acxiom solutions with
emphasis on solution design and business requirements.
- Engages in project communications with client using a
consultative approach. Anticipates obstacles and recommends options
as it relates to the solution. Focuses on client value and
satisfaction while balancing corporate objectives, feasibility and
scalability of solution.
- Works with required teams on solution design for process
improvements, issues management, or research
- Gathers stakeholder requirements and transforms the information
into a logical process flow. Ensures the solution design fulfills
functional and technical requirements. Accountable for the
accuracy, integrity and quality of client solution
- Provide input into risk mitigation assessment. Ensures data
solution design fulfills functional and technical requirements and
can consistently meet progress against service level agreements
- Define and adhere to Acxiom solution standards, estimates,
processes, policies and procedures.
- Identifies areas of process improvement that drive profit
enhancement and client value.
- Understand pre-sales process focusing on scoping and
**KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCIES:**
- Knowledge of Acxiom Delivery Methodology Design, Project
management and Change Management procedures
- Understanding of Acxiom organization structure and culture, the
Acxiom Delivery Methodology and typical Delivery Tools.
- Perform design creation, elicitation, and planning with limited
guidance from senior/principal architects
- Ability to exhibit and demonstrate leadership within a given
implementation or major change project
- The associate is expected to be fully functional and
- Provide technical leadership to any role(s) required to deliver
solution enhancement, modifications, issues management or research
- Begin demonstrating and developing ability to take detailed
concepts and present to client in a high-level non-technical
fashion. Be able to effectively communicate the business benefits
of a solution. Can be done in conjunction with Acxiom account
- Minimum 2 years experience in technical roles and/or architect
- Minimum 2 years experience with database marketing or direct
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an external client facing
- Minimum 2 years experience with change management procedures
- Strong SQL Skillset
- Strong Oracle Database Skillset
- Acxiom UDL experience
- Training or exposure to an AWS environment
- Training or exposure to Snowflake
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Owensboro , Solution Architect, Other , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!