Machine Operator - $13/hr - $14/hr
Company: Cross Check Quality Inspection
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Purpose of Job:
To load, maintain, run and offload machines which produce
various automotive parts
Essential Job Functions and Performance
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to
perform machine setup, load/offload, machine troubleshooting and
inspection of final product
- Must be able to complete daily reports
- Participate in Lock out/Tag out procedures
- Maintain 5S and cleanliness of the area
- Keep track of tagging and labelling system
Employees will be working in a manufacturing environment and may
be subject to factories whose indoor temperatures are not regulated
and reflect that of the weather. Machines and production lines
present may cause a high noise level. An Inspector’s proximity to
these machines will be dependent on the customer and nature of the
sort and will be explained before the start of employment.
Education: Read and write English and basic math skills are
Experience: · 1 year is preferred
- Ability to work with mechanical related tools and
- Complete various reports recording production, downtime,
quality defects, etc.
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand for the entirety of the
shift and lift totes weighing 35 pounds or less.
Keywords: Cross Check Quality Inspection, Owensboro , Machine Operator - $13/hr - $14/hr, Other , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!