Licensed Insurance Representative*** New*** $12.50 /hr to $15.00/hr after training
Posted on: October 11, 2019
15/hr Full Time License Insurance Representative - Will Train Why
work for Alorica Owensboro? Simply put, we want to make lives
better---one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very
best people to join us. * We offer competitive wages of
$12.50-$15/hr depending on the position you are selected for.
* Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
* Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
* Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for
employment with Alorica.
* Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a
* Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition
reimbursement benefits for you and your family.
* Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should
enjoy time away from the office.
* Retirement planning options (401(k)).
* Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
* We promote from within 85% of the time.
* Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach,
corporate leadership, training and development, education
assistance, & mentoring. Working at Alorica means potentially
having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from
customer service, training, and tech support, to management,
recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities
to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and
succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at
our best. JOB SUMMARY: Are you a compassionate listener and problem
solver who likes to make life better for others? As a Licensed
Insurance Representative, you will support one of the premiere
Financial Services companies in this project-based position,
answering calls from their customers to identify individual needs
and resolve their questions or concerns. You will be an advocate
for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their
shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate their concerns. You won't
be alone as our call center offers a fun, festive team environment
in our state-of-the-art facility located in downtown Owensboro's
Green River District. This location places our multi-floor
facility, built in 2017, in location where you can grow your career
path within walking distance of several downtown thriving
restaurants, the new convention center, and an abundance of
specialty shops. You'll literally be the voice of our client brand,
and a positive relationship between our clients and their members
will start with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to
start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (JOB REQUIREMENTS *
First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural
willingness and compassion towards helping others.
* We would love it if you have a current or expired Property &
Health, and Life & Casualty license, but we can train the right
* We require that you are flexible in accepting a set schedule
during our operating hours of Mon - Fri 8AM - 11PM, Sat & Sun 0Am -
* We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within
your assigned schedule
* We need your confident familiarity with current technology in
order to navigate our client systems to obtain and document member
* 18 years of age or older
* High School Graduate or GED required
* Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
* Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment ABOUT
ALORICA: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to
diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits and makes all
employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related
qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Working at
Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds
of career options - from customer service, training, and tech
support, to management, recruiting and more. DISCLAIMER: The above
information on this description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Keywords: Alorica, Owensboro , Licensed Insurance Representative*** New*** $12.50 /hr to $15.00/hr after training, Human Resources , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!