Service / Staffing Coordinator - Owensboro
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Service / Staffing Coordinator - Owensboro -Do you consider
yourself as an Ambitious, Self-Driven, Caring, Compassionate, Team
Player and Motivator? - Do you like challenges of match making for
successful outcome? - If so, you might want to take advantage of
this Awesome opportunity and apply for this Dream Job of building
strong relationships within the Owensboro -and surrounding
counties!SERVICE / STAFFING COORDINATOR POSITION LOCATED IN
OWENSBORO, KY. - -
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties
in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service
Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in
order to provide the highest quality service to clients with an
emphasis on building and maintaining strong
relationships.SERVICE/STAFFING COORDINATOR CHARACTERISTICS:
- Must be an excellent problem solver with a great personality
who listens effectively and fits into a mission-oriented
- Must be VERY organized and be Proactive vs. Reactive in
approaching their work.
- Must be coachable, adaptable, low stress and comfortable with
- Must have the ability to work independently and seek out
solutions and knowledge using corporately provided resources.
- Must be firm, fair and consistent and compassionate.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the
confidentiality of the information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with office colleagues, clients, and CAREGivers.
- Must be patient and congenial with great phone presence.
- Must have good computer skills and be a self-learner.
- Must have the availability to work occasional evenings and
weekends when required.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor in the
- Knowledge of the senior care industry or social services is a
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and
- Monitor, mediate, and accurately log all client and CAREGiver
activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure
problems are resolved.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours
to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries, enter the information into the
software system, and communicate with the team to prepare for next
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and their family
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within
the team.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma -or the equivalent preferred
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Strong computer skills or ability to learn data
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Strong analytical skillsPlease call the office and ask for the
Office Manager, Cara, - if you have further questions,
27-689-2300Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Owensboro , Service / Staffing Coordinator - Owensboro, Human Resources , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!