SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time SUPERVISOR, RETAIL
- Location: Owensboro Health Regional Hospital 1201 Pleasant
Valley Road Owensboro, KY 42303 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Flexible schedule and available for a weekend and
holiday rotation. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Leadership or supervisory experience in the
related field required.
- Perks: Free shift meals, and 2nd shift/weekend pay
differential! Make a difference in the lives of people, your
community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with
Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: Ensures the proper assembly and service of foods.
Maintains sanitation and safety of the department's service and
utility areas. Supervises retail associates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required
daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash
reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer
- Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate
company programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental
- Assists in the selection and orientation of associates;
oversees associate training.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
- Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately
- Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to
- Complies with federal, state, local and health department
regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies,
procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and
distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Healthcare maintains a
drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1173239
Keywords: Compass Group, Owensboro , SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...