Gastroenterology position - More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Gastroenterology opening in Owensboro, Kentucky. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a Gastroenterologist to join 2 GI and 2 APRNs in a busy clinic
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Private physicians lounge with complimentary food/beverage open 24/7
- Robust referral base, an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with population draw of 400,000
- Call schedule 1:4
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 teaching opportunities available
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facilityCompensation Details
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and marketing
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,500 CME annually, & more
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)Community Details
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music spaceRecruiter Insights This Gastroenterology Position Is Perfectly Suited for The Physician Who Desires A starting salary $75,000 to $100,000 more compared to similar positions located in Louisville and Nashville, coupled with a cost of living 30%, this physician will have significant purchasing power to build a new home, pay off school loans and retire early.
Youll find Owensboro, Kentucky as the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options.
As one of America's best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer, including, Kentuckys #1 Sports town (Sports Illustrated). This physician and family will enjoy the gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
Partner with this organization who represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region and the brand-new, $500 million-dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Owensboro , Gastroenterology position - More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance., Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!