Endocrinology outpatient: hospital-employed clinic seeking endocrinologist to join busy practice
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Endocrinology opening in Owensboro, Kentucky. Job ID:
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No
Call, outpatient only
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic EMR in clinics and
- Excellent specialty backup support - we cover everything except
burns and transplants.
- Family Medicine Residency affiliated with the University of
Louisville School of Medicine; teaching opportunities
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced
physicians and those still in training are encouraged to apply
Recruiter's InsightThis Position Is Perfectly Suited for The
Physician Who Desires A starting salary $65,000 to $85,000 more
compared to similar positions located in Louisville and Nashville,
coupled with a cost of living 30%, this physician will have
significant purchasing power to build a new home, pay off school
loans and retire early.You'll find Owensboro, Kentucky as the main
hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest.
Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly
atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River,
Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality
of life and wide variety of housing options.As one of America's
best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer,
including, Kentuckys Sports town (Sports Illustrated). This
physician and family will enjoy the gorgeous state parks, bike
trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking
trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc
golf.Partner with this organization who represents a new era of
health care and wellness for the region and the brand-new, $500
million-dollar hospital and medical office building project
features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and
offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every
room.Closest Major City
- 81 miles to Louisville, KY
- 113 miles to Nashville, TN
- 146 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 147 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- There are 13 colleges within 50 miles of Owensboro.
- Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) is a private Methodist college
in Owensboro, a city on the Ohio River, in the U.S. state of
Kentucky. Kentucky Wesleyan College is known for its liberal arts
programs. Fall 2014 enrollment was 716 students.
- Brescia University is a coeducational Catholic university
located in Owensboro, Kentucky, in the United States. Founded as a
junior college for women, it is now a coeducational university
offering undergraduate and master's programs. Recreation
- Dugan Best Recreation Center provides a wholesome, quality,
clean and safe environment for youth and adults of the community.
The Center provides activities that can enhance the future goals of
our youth and offers year-round recreation activities for all ages.
It features a gym, stage, kitchen, game room, fitness room (adults
only), computer stations and meeting rooms.
- Travis Aubrey Skate Park offers equipment for skateboarders and
- Cravens Pool is a neighborhood pool located at 2815 Cravens
- The four tennis courts located on the campus of Kentucky
Wesleyan College on Scherm Road are City courts and are available
for public use. Shopping
- $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted
in Numerous new restaurants, and unique shopping
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the states
past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia,
furniture and heirlooms
- Specialty Shopping - Who doesn't like shopping? From upscale
fashion to FAB, from the latest designs to consingments and gift
shops, from chic jewerly to elegant apparel, for all ages.
- Shopping Centers & Malls - Owensboro offers a wide range of
shopping for your everyday fun.
- Sporting Goods - You'll find a complete line of sporting goods,
athletic equipment, active sports gear and leisure apparel here in
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Owensboro , Endocrinology outpatient: hospital-employed clinic seeking endocrinologist to join busy practice , Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!