Growing MFM group, hospital-employed consultation opportunity
Company: Owensboro Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Owensboro, Kentucky. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Maternal-Fetal services in western Kentucky is growing and we are
seeking another physician to join a group of 3 perinatal
specialists in our busy outpatient facility. Clinical
responsibility is consultative with a broad range of MFM services.
Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and
state-of-the-art medical equipment. Work closely with local
OB-GYN's, neonatologists, and other specialties to provide outreach
consult/support throughout western KY.
- Monday - Thursday clinic
- In-patient consults (1:3)
- No deliveries as scope of practice
- Located in the new OH Regional Hospital, with over 2,100 annual
deliveries, OB Hospitalist Group for 24/7 coverage, OBED, and Level
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in
clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support - we provide all services
except transplants and burns
- Competitive base salary $500,000 plus productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Hospital provides liability/malpractice/tail coverage, Matching
retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME
annually, $2,000 professional dues/membership, and more.
Keyphrases: fetal medicine specialist jobs, maternal fetal medicine
jobs, maternal fetal medicine specialist jobs, fetal medicine
Keywords: Owensboro Health, Owensboro , Growing MFM group, hospital-employed consultation opportunity, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!