Physician / Surgery - General / Kentucky / Permanent / General Surgeon - Sign On Bonus Job
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join Vohra
Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in
the US. $5,000 - $10,000 Sign on Bonus.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging
specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience
needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1
- Attractive compensation on average, our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend
and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility
and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound
care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize
cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients
and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a
high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Clinical work experience within the past 12 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
What Our Physicians Say
- "I have been with the company for 12 years, and I'm thankful
every day that I made the change." Dr. Steve Tran, a trained
internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
- "The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking
for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization
allows you to take ownership of your practice." - Dr. Alan Powers,
a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Owensboro , Physician / Surgery - General / Kentucky / Permanent / General Surgeon - Sign On Bonus Job, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!