Physician / Infectious Disease / Kentucky / Permanent / Infectious Disease Opportunity
Posted on: August 1, 2022
An exciting infectious disease opportunity is now available at a
brand new hospital in Kentucky. Your schedule will be Monday
through Friday with a limited call rotation. This position is
mostly inpatient with some clinic follow ups, and is 100% ID cases.
You will work as part of a team who use the latest technologies,
innovations, and protocols. They welcome candidates that are board
certified, or board eligible within 5 years of their residency.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation.
You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical
benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME
stipend, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and up to $25K
per year in student loan repayment. Owensboro offers a high-quality
lifestyle, and is the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier
city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known
for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the
Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a
high quality of life, and a wide variety of housing options. At
CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is
seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the
way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured
professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or
email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
- Be employed by a new hospital
- 100% infectious disease
- Mostly inpatient with some clinic for follow ups
- Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of call
- Full slate of benefits
- Fellowship in infectious disease required
- ID or IM trained physician welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Owensboro , Physician / Infectious Disease / Kentucky / Permanent / Infectious Disease Opportunity, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!