General Neurology - Outpatient-only position in state-of-the-art facility
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Neurology opening in Owensboro, Kentucky. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 10407Practice Details
- Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to
provide outpatient services in our state-of-the-art
- Join a hospital-employed group of four board-certified
Neurologists, one APRN, specialty-trained support staff, and
excellent backup support
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Clinic attached to the hospital
- No call (employed Neurohospitalists take call for the
- Family Medicine Residency program - teaching opportunities
Recruiter's InsightThis Position Is Perfectly Suited for The
Physician Who Desires A starting salary $65,000 to $85,000 more
compared to similar positions located in Louisville and Nashville,
coupled with a cost of living 30%, this physician will have
significant purchasing power to build a new home, pay off school
loans and retire early.You'll find Owensboro, Kentucky as the main
hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest.
Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly
atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River,
Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality
of life and wide variety of housing options.As one of America's
best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer,
including, Kentuckys #1 Sports town (Sports Illustrated). This
physician and family will enjoy the gorgeous state parks, bike
trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking
trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc
golf.Partner with this organization who represents a new era of
health care and wellness for the region and the brand-new, $500
million-dollar hospital and medical office building project
features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and
offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every
room.Closest Major City
- 81 miles to Louisville, KY
- 113 miles to Nashville, TN
- 146 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 147 miles to Indianapolis, IN
Colleges and Universities
- There are 13 colleges within 50 miles of Owensboro.
- Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) is a private Methodist college
in Owensboro, a city on the Ohio River, in the U.S. state of
Kentucky. Kentucky Wesleyan College is known for its liberal arts
programs. Fall 2014 enrollment was 716 students.
- Brescia University is a coeducational Catholic university
located in Owensboro, Kentucky, in the United States. Founded as a
junior college for women, it is now a coeducational university
offering undergraduate and master's programs.
- Dugan Best Recreation Center provides a wholesome, quality,
clean and safe environment for youth and adults of the community.
The Center provides activities that can enhance the future goals of
our youth and offers year-round recreation activities for all ages.
It features a gym, stage, kitchen, game room, fitness room (adults
only), computer stations and meeting rooms.
- Travis Aubrey Skate Park offers equipment for skateboarders and
BMX bikers. -
- Cravens Pool is a neighborhood pool located at 2815 Cravens
- The four tennis courts located on the campus of Kentucky
Wesleyan College on Scherm Road are City courts and are available
for public use.
- $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted
in Numerous new restaurants, and unique shopping
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the states
past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia,
furniture and heirlooms
- Specialty Shopping - Who doesn't like shopping? From upscale
fashion to FAB, from the latest designs to consingments and gift
shops, from chic jewerly to elegant apparel, for all ages.
- Shopping Centers & Malls - Owensboro offers a wide range of
shopping for your everyday fun.
- Sporting Goods - You'll find a complete line of sporting goods,
athletic equipment, active sports gear and leisure apparel here in
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Owensboro , General Neurology - Outpatient-only position in state-of-the-art facility, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!