Weekend Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation is seeking CNA's to join
our team!Weekends! Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Saturday, Sunday
and Monday.Excited to announce we now offer DailyPay!CNA's
$20.00/Hr!Earn Quarterly Raises!CNA's are responsible for the
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing,
feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs
lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body
- Recognizing and reporting changes in resident conditions to a
nurse management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Reporting abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to assist the nurse with various
duties as directed.Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care
setting is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Aide
- Must possess and maintain a current state certification as a
- Must be able to pass a Drug ScreeningEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERThe Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility
does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex,
handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s)
protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation, Owensboro , Weekend Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!