State Registered Nurse Assistant (SRNA) / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) NIGHT SHIFT
Company: Twin Rivers Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 11, 2022
NIGHT SHIFT STNA / CNAHURRY... Now Offering -A -$2,000 -SIGN ON
BONUS -for a limited time!Twin Rivers Health & Rehabilitation
Offers:Growth Opportunity / Career Advancement Family oriented and
fun workplaceFree Meal During ShiftEmployee RecognitionLocation: -
-2420 W. 3rd Street - Owensboro, KY 42301 - Phone: (270)
685-3141POSITION PURPOSE: - -Ensures that resident's personal care
needs are being met in accordance with Residents' wishes and Care
Plan Objectives.A Rewarding Experience: -It is empowering to take
pride in the work you do and aim to promote positive and proactive
relationships with co-workers and residents. -GREAT BENEFITS! -We
supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and stronger infection
control and testing procedures to keep you and our residents safe!
- Tuition / Education Assistance
- Differential programs
- Shift Differential
- Weekday and Weekend Differential
- Weekend Warrior
- PTO Accrual
- Flexible Schedules
- Overtime available
- 401K available after first year
- Various choices of Insurance plans!ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
residents' needs and ensures call lights are within reach of
- Ensures that residents' who are unable to call for help are
- Gives direct resident care such as bathing, dressing, and
grooming of residents.
- Explains procedures to residents.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant
Training and Competency Evaluation Program.
- Ability to communicate with residents and nursing staff.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English. Prior experience as
LTC nursing assistant preferred; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Good standing in the state registry is required.About
UsCompassionate care that creates wellness---Twin Rivers Nursing &
Rehabilitation offers the convenience of location in Owensboro, KY,
combined with our excellent skilled and caring clinical and
rehabilitation staff. -We value our team!Certified Nursing
Assistant CNA -Certified Nursing Assistant CNA State Tested Nurse
Assistant STNA State Tested Nurse Assistant - STNA -State Tested
Nurse Assistant - STNA - -State Registered Nurse Assistant (SRNA) -
-State Registered Nurse Assistant (SRNA)
Keywords: Twin Rivers Nursing & Rehabilitation, Owensboro , State Registered Nurse Assistant (SRNA) / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) NIGHT SHIFT, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!