Pharmacist - Part Time
Posted on: May 10, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave -
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth -Please
review the job profile below and apply today! Pharmacist
Benefits:--- Competitive pay--- Extra shifts compensated at time
and a half for pharmacists--- Pharmacist 3rd and 4th weekend
rotation in most locations--- Generous labor model where all stores
have overlap--- Central fill and central processing center to
support the stores--- Pharmacist-driven corporate leadership---
Scheduling flexibility--- Paid parental leave--- Paid education
assistance--- Development programs for career growthMust practice
the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and
policy, promote patient care and education. Must be patient
directed, clinically oriented, and have a vision to take Meijer
Pharmacy to the next level of patient care..What You'll Be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer policies and
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient's needs. -
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana).
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates...
Keywords: Meijer, Owensboro , Pharmacist - Part Time, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!