Company: Owensboro Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job SummaryProvides bariatric evaluations and treats mental
health conditions within this specific population. Job
- Provides clinical service, creating individualized assessments
and treatment plans for patients, oversee patient care and research
causes, and theoretical treatments for these disabilities.
- Practices, treats, teaches, and works with other providers to
manage patient care for mental health.
- Coordinates and participates in relevant behavioral health
curriculum and didactics.
- Assists and participates with research, publications, posters,
and conference presentations.
- Serves on relevant committees.
- Performs psychological evaluation for the preoperative
metabolic and bariatric surgery patient and provides a formal
written evaluation and interpretation of data as to the patient\'s
readiness and ability to make an informed decision regarding
- Participates in monthly Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Team
Meetings to discuss challenging patients, office dynamics, and/or
seek supervision on cases.
- Maintains contact with individual\'s
psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist, if applicable, to provide
education to providers about anticipated psychological changes
post-surgery and to maintain collaborative efforts with recommended
- Doctorate degree in Psychology required upon hire OR
- Doctorate degree in related field required upon hire
- A minimum of 2 years\' relevant experience required
- Psychologist - Licensed as a Psychologist in the state of
Kentucky required upon hire
Keywords: Owensboro Health, Owensboro , Psychologist, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!