Infectious Disease Opportunity in Kentucky
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2020
Infectious Disease opening in Owensboro, Kentucky. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID:
- Infectious Disease Opportunity at Owensboro Health to replace
- When you are part of medical group, you become part of a team
of more than 180-health care providers who use the latest
technologies, innovations and protocols.
- You will also practice in a thriving 17- county area where your
talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
- Hospital employed
- EMR (EPIC) in clinics and hospital
- Practice out of one location with excellent Specialty back
up--Recruiter's InsightThis--Infectious Disease Position Is
Perfectly Suited for The Physician Who Desires A starting salary
$25,000 to $50,000 more compared to similar positions located in
Louisville and Nashville, coupled with a cost of living 30%, this
physician will have significant purchasing power to build a new
home, pay off school loans and retire early.You'll find Owensboro,
Kentucky as the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in
the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a
friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio
River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high
quality of life and wide variety of housing options.As one of
America's best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to
offer, including, Kentuckys #1 Sports town (Sports Illustrated).
This physician and family will enjoy the gorgeous state parks, bike
trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking
trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc
golf.Partner with this organization who represents a new era of
health care and wellness for the region and the brand-new, $500
million-dollar hospital and medical office building project
features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and
offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every
room.Closest Major City
- 81 miles to Louisville, KY
- 113 miles to Nashville, TN
- 146 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 147 miles to Indianapolis, INColleges and Universities
- There are 13 colleges within 50 miles of Owensboro.
- Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) is a private Methodist college
in Owensboro, a city on the Ohio River, in the U.S. state of
Kentucky. Kentucky Wesleyan College is known for its liberal arts
programs. Fall 2014 enrollment was 716 students.
- Brescia University is a coeducational Catholic university
located in Owensboro, Kentucky, in the United States. Founded as a
junior college for women, it is now a coeducational university
offering undergraduate and master's programs.Recreation
- Dugan Best Recreation Center provides a wholesome, quality,
clean and safe environment for youth and adults of the community.
The Center provides activities that can enhance the future goals of
our youth and offers year-round recreation activities for all ages.
It features a gym, stage, kitchen, game room, fitness room (adults
only), computer stations and meeting rooms.
- Travis Aubrey Skate Park offers equipment for skateboarders and
- Cravens Pool is a neighborhood pool located at 2815 Cravens
- The four tennis courts located on the campus of Kentucky
Wesleyan College on Scherm Road are City courts and are available
for public use.Shopping
- $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted
in Numerous new restaurants, and unique shopping
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the states
past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia,
furniture and heirlooms
- Specialty Shopping - Who doesn't like shopping? From upscale
fashion to FAB, from the latest designs to consingments and gift
shops, from chic jewerly to elegant apparel, for all ages.
- Shopping Centers & Malls - Owensboro offers a wide range of
shopping for your everyday fun.
- Sporting Goods - You'll find a complete line of sporting goods,
athletic equipment, active sports gear and leisure apparel here in
Owensboro. Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease
specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious
disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist
jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Owensboro , Infectious Disease Opportunity in Kentucky, Healthcare , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!