Physician / Psychiatry / Kentucky / Permanent / Medical Director of Ch
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in Kentucky
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $.00
Medical Director of Inpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Position Details:
- Leadership based Medical Director opportunity to accommodate growth within the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry practice
- MGMA 75 th percentile compensation and full benefits package
- Production bonus available
- Community Mental Health Center includes 80-bed hospital, two residential treatment facilities, a school, and outpatient clinics
- Join an established team of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioner, Therapists, and Social Workers
- Tele-Psych services offered for off-site locations
- Shared call rotationThe Ohio River serves as a Majestic Backdrop to the $270 Million Revitalized Riverfront Area. This Beautiful City Offers Something for Everybody. Highlights include:
- Wide range of cultural activities: city is home to a Museum of Fine Art , Museum of Science and Technology, Performing Arts and Civic Center, and a city Symphony/Orchestra
- Water sports, Minor League teams, Municipal Ice Arena, and beautiful outdoor parks to satisfy every family hobby
- Easy access to Nashville, Louisville, and Evansville while living in a beautiful, family-friendly area
- Area is home to over 500,000 residents
- Safe communities - perfect neighborhoods to raise a family
- Access to a local private University
- Outstanding public and private schools
If interested, please contact me with a copy of your CV as well as a time and method that we can discuss this opportunity in further detail.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Owensboro , Physician / Psychiatry / Kentucky / Permanent / Medical Director of Ch, Executive , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!