Commercial Lines Account Manager
Company: Houchens Insurance Group INC.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Analyzes and answers requests by mail, telephone, or in person from
policyholders or internal production and marketing personnel for
information concerning insurance policies by performing the
following duties. .Requirements:
50% Client/Policy Services Services Commercial Lines policies and
builds relationships with insureds. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining direct communication and building relationships
- Maintaining agency management database with current information
and ordering corrections when necessary.
- Reviewing and invoicing policies and requesting changes.
- Obtaining updated underwriting information from clients.
- Analyzing quotes and finalizes proposals for accounts.
- Completing insured column of exposure analysis to serve the
- Generating summaries and proposals of coverage and reviews with
Producer or client.
- Issuing binder, invoices, certificates and endorsements
requests as needed.
- Keeping sales staff informed of delinquent accounts
- Assisting with file audits of smaller accounts.
- Documenting all correspondence, following up for necessary
information updates at appropriate times, and keeping the client
files organized and up to date.
- Maintaining compliance with all Commercial Lines service
standards and procedures.
- Building relationship with insurance carriers.
- Developing Producer and Service Manager confidence in job
knowledge, judgment calls, and awareness of current industry trends
- Handling complex policy issues and finding resolution with
minimal Producer/Service Manager involvement.
- Completing other duties as assigned by Producer or Service
Manager. 30% Renewal Marketing Markets groups with under $10,000 in
revenue with no affiliation of a larger account and prepares formal
renewal presentation. Responsibilities include:
- Managing renewal time-line and renewal process.
- Working with clients for the purpose of gathering marketing
- Seeking opportunities for potential upselling of accounts
including completing exposure analysis.
- Sending accounts to several markets for quoting including
online quoting, if applicable.
- Reviewing, analyzing and comparing quotes vs. current
- Negotiating client renewals with carriers based on competitive
- Providing analysis for the Producer.
- Preparing a formal proposal for Producers to deliver to
- Completing binding instructions.
- Completing issue instructions to companies and updating
- Completing renewal in system and with client including binders,
certificates of insurance, billing, auto ID cards, etc. 10%
Teamwork Works together with team and with other departments, such
as Marketing, Accounting, Claims, etc.; this includes discussing
execution strategies with Producers. Assists in training of new
service team members. Volunteers to back up and/or assist others as
needed. Special project as requested by Manager. Manages PTO to
work with departmental needs. 10% Determination Displays commitment
and initiative to meet department and agency education goals as set
forth in the organizations education program. PI177191318
Keywords: Houchens Insurance Group INC., Owensboro , Commercial Lines Account Manager, Executive , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!