646 FT Financial Center Manager - Owensboro, KY
Company: German American Bancorp
Posted on: October 11, 2020
Job Title: 646 FT Financial Center Manager - Owensboro, KY About
Us: German American Bancorp and its family of financial services
companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the
organization, truly making German American special. Delivering
genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving
customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of
Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
Summary of Duties: Directs the expansion of the existing customer
base and the development of new customer and business
relationships. Establishes and maintains a high level of sales and
service culture and provides management of sales, service, and
operations at banking location. This position will report to the
Regional Senior Retail Officer. Primary Responsibilities and Job
- Oversees day-to-day retail operations of the location (new
accounts, client services, and Customer Service Specialist and
Personal Banker transactions).
- Exercises the authority of a manager concerning staffing,
employee development, promotions, on-going training, coaching, and
- Acquires, retains, and disseminates knowledge in applicable
regulatory requirements including Currency Transaction Reporting
(CTRs), Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR s), Regulations CC, DD,
- Contacts present clients to retain and expand existing
- Interviews prospective clients to develop new business.
- Extends credit to individuals and/or businesses through a wide
variety of loan products.
- Represents the Bank in various civic and community functions to
further enhance its image and develop additional business.
- Maintains security controls to protect the facility against
criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or
- Assures compliance with standardized Guidelines and
- Provides guidance to develop objectives to meet or exceed
established sales and service goals.
- Identifies and actively pursues referral and cross-selling
opportunities for all bank products, including other banking
- Ability to lift (up to 35 pounds) bags of loose or rolled
- All other related duties and assignments as required.
Responsible for adhering to compliance laws, regulations, and
established Bank policies and procedures, including Bank Secrecy
Act and Anti-Money Laundering. Qualifications:
- Leadership abilities, good communication skills, willingness to
- Computer skills.
- Branch management and consumer lending experience preferred.
This position will be located at: Owensboro South Frederica
Keywords: German American Bancorp, Owensboro , 646 FT Financial Center Manager - Owensboro, KY, Executive , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!