Mechanical Project Engineer
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Manpower Engineering seeking a contract Mechanical Project
Engineer to join the Maintenance & Engineering team for our client
in the Owensboro, KY area. Will use your knowledge of project
management to plan and implement key capital projects, drive
technology improvements and provide engineering solutions that
deliver productivity and improve operations within the business
unit. Contract positions expected to last 3+ years, likely longer.
Position open due to upcoming retirement. Here's a summary of who
- BS Mechanical or related engineering field required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an industrial environment
- Technical and project management skills are needed in this
position, with potential ability to work multiple projects
simultaneously.Overview of job duties:
- Will be involved with multiple capital projects while shadowing
another of our engineers
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing capital
projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This
includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team
members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver
projects according to plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end and
oversee quality control throughout the project implementation
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Dept
area business goals in collaboration with senior management and
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent
budget changes when necessary.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members,
contractors and stakeholders in timely and clear fashion.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Owensboro , Mechanical Project Engineer, Engineering , Owensboro, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!